Tuesday, April 12, 2011

She finally has a name...

Our baby girl's name is Payton Renee!!! After going back and forth with each other, searching the internet and reading the baby name book over and over we came across Payton. We had liked the name, but then kind of swept it under the rug because of Peyton Manning (Tim isn't the biggest fan). Well, I layed in bed and read the baby name book for the 59th time and came across Payton again and said it out loud to Tim. We both agreed that we really liked it and decided it was definately going on the possibility list as P-A-Y-T-O-N, unlike the Peyton Manning spelling. A few days later Tim was back in Florida for work and I randomly texted him all of the girl names in the running. About an hour later he responded with, "I like Payton." I said, "Me too." and we agreed Payton it is! The middle name was a no brainer, in fact I had that picked out before anything else. It's my middle name, so we are passing it on to Payton. Plus, it sounds really good together.

Taken @ 22 weeks, 3 days
On another note, tomorrow I hit 25 weeks. Only 15 weeks to go...holy crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment